Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Athletics Carnival

At this stage we intend to go ahead with the athletics carnival tomorrow.
If we have rain over night, we will reassess the situation in the morning and come to a final decision by 7:45am on Friday, 23 June, 2016. If we have to postpone the carnival the students will still receive their ordered lunch and parent orders will be held over to the new date. If we have to postpone the carnival it will be held on Friday, 15 July, 2016.
Please check the school website and P and C Facebook page Friday morning at 8:00.